Digital marketing has been on the rise in recent years, especially with how often people use their phones and computers.
Over the years, guest posting or blogger outreach has become a popular method for building links, allowing people to write and publish an article on a website in exchange for credits or backlinks. Receiving mentions (links) on the web, from relevant articles, has been proven to be an effective method to help you to improve the ranking of your keywords in search engines.
You’re probably wondering how to make the most of each guest post. Here’s how guest posting and using the best guest posting service can help your business become more visible and viable online.
What Makes a Good Guest Posting Service
While many guest post services are available online, only a few can give you the results you need to grow.
It’s vital that you partner research and due diligence with the best guest posting service in the industry to make the most of your guest post potential.
We looked into the following factors while researching the different services online.
Criteria for a Quality Guest Posting Service
We considered the following criteria when it comes to the best guest posting services.
- Domain Authority. This is the grading system used to measure how well a site will rank. Know the sites you want to publish your guest post on beforehand.
- Avoid Private Blog Networks. These are a network of authoritative websites designed for building backlinks. Most bloggers use them for disposable sites to achieve their short-term goals. Google might also catch your site for using PBN backlinks and penalize you for using them.
- Rich Anchor Text. This provides the context search engines and users need to be transferred to your website. Your guest post service should provide an optimal URL and anchor text that won’t end up spamming the net.
- Quality Control. Authentic niche blogs should have substantial organic traffic for keywords relevant to their niche. Your agency shouldn’t provide you with content that contains spam keywords. Understand the difference between organic and direct traffic to make better decisions about articles submitted by these services.
- Scalability and Direct Access. Many agencies tend to fail because they’re unable to provide consistency with their delivery, especially if they don’t have a full-time in-house team. It’s important to consider how consistent they will be with the job and if they have direct access to publishers to ensure you can build momentum using their services.
- Price. Many guest post services tend to outsource their work to freelancers and don’t usually have a connection to the publishers. As a result, hiring services can get pretty expensive. Look into their prices and find one that will fit your budget, especially if they’re an outsourcing agent. You should also look into their pricing structure and ensure their offers are fair while providing quality link-building services.
The Importance of Quality Control in Guest Posting
The primary goal of writing a guest post should be high-quality content creation.
Your content shouldn’t contain spammy keywords or plagiarized content that can harm your website’s authority and trustworthiness.
Any low-quality content will be penalized by Google in the rankings and will likely not get you the traffic your website needs to grow.
When choosing SEO services, you should look into the quality of their work.
You can order blog post creation samples to help you determine if the service you’re hiring is capable of meeting your needs. It’s also important to look into their portfolio and see what people have to say about their services.
Ensure that they only work with high-authority websites to increase the chances of getting organic traffic onto your site.
Why Consistency Matters in Guest Posting Services
Building momentum is essential if you want a successful link-building campaign.
Since many guest posting service providers tend to outsource their services from freelance guest bloggers, consistency in their delivery can be tricky.
If you partner with a provider that doesn’t have a consistent delivery schedule, it can be challenging to build momentum. We advise that you partner with a link-building service that’s been proven to be consistent with their delivery without sacrificing high-quality content.
Best Guest Posting Services
Looking for a reliable guest posting service provider can be tricky. There are many similar agencies available online, and the factors you need to consider before you can order guest posts from an SEO service are more than a handful.
We’ve combed through different agencies to help you find the best link-building services you can partner with.
These are the best guest posting services you can work with to help boost your web traffic and get your brand out there.
1. Flawless SEO
Flawless SEO is an excellent guest posting service that empowers your site through high-quality links and the most relevant sites for strategic link-building. The founder, Israel Gaudette, is a well-known link builder and SEO expert with over 10 years of experience in the industry. He is also extremely selective about the quality of the websites he agrees to work with, ensuring that his service remains stellar.
They specialize in content creation, only providing the best and original content for your third-party niche blogs.
Flawless SEO also only uses sites with AT LEAST 1,000 organic traffic (US traffic) and a minimum domain rating of 20, according to Ahrefs data.
Their link-building services guarantee that you will receive links only from websites with a healthy traffic history and content that is both legitimate and relevant. Additionally, they are the only link-building service that offers semantically-optimized links through their ‘Entities add-on’.
You can expect them to produce professional content that will contain only high-quality backlinks and increase your organic traffic in no time.
Explore Flawless SEO’s guest posting service and learn how they can help your site join the ranks of the highest-ranking sites that dominate SERPs everywhere.
Loganix is another site that provides many comprehensive services, including link building, contextual links using guest post services, PPC services for guest posts, and more.
They offer two main packages.
- Guest Post Basic: This is best for younger websites that still need to build authority.
- Guest Post Premium: These are for more established sites that already have a following but need help growing guest post outreach, organic traffic, and other services.
They’re a great guest posting service that manually verifies your link once you order and only works with white-label methods.
They provide great services but at a premium price, which may beat other guest posting services that may be cheaper than this company.
LinksThatRank provides link-building services for a wide variety of agencies.
The domain rating affects the price of your package. You can choose from the following.
- DR 20-34 – Low-Power
- DR 35-39 – Mid-Power
- DR 50-80 – High-Power
They have a strict internal quality control process that helps ensure their clients that they only provide high-quality backlinks.
They specialize in link-building tactics that will help improve your guest post placement and increase organic traffic to your site.
The variety and flexibility of this guest posting service are some of the reasons why many companies partner with them for link-building and content creation.
4. Get Me Links
Get Me Links is another reliable guest posting and link-building service that provides relatively affordable packages.
They offer different blogger outreach services, from offering links to improve your ranking and relevance to providing an audit of your website and keywords to improve your link-building tactics.
They ensure they only place aged guest post links relevant to your niche.
Since they double as SEO services, you can rest assured that all their content and link-building will be optimized for Google searches.
They’re a good blogger outreach service to partner with if you want your website to grow.
5. The Hoth
HOTH, or Hittem Over The Head, is one the most-known guest posting services for SEO agencies, especially with how they always hit the bullseye with their services.
Their pricing structure is heavily based on domain authority, so you can be sure that you get only the best the more you pay.
They provide 20 different tools, such as SEO and PPC, to help make it easier to produce content.
However, they’re most known for their guest posts and outreach processes, especially given their expertise and skills.
This hiring guest blogging service is a great way to get your website ranking and more viewers onto your web pages.
How to Evaluate Cost and Value in Guest Posting Services
Guest post service costs vary and can be affected by many factors.
These include the domain authority, existing traffic, your niche, and the number of links included.
The more they provide to your website, the better it will rank.
However, you might wonder what the cost breakdown would look like and why they vary across similar services.
Here’s more information on what makes a premium guest post service stand out and how to balance the value and cost of the service you’re working with.
Understanding the Costs of Guest Posting
A guest post service can offer different post structures and packages to fit the client’s needs.
Higher-priced services often have better reports, as they use more sophisticated strategies to build links and provide excellent blogging outreach.
However, it’s also important to consider how much you’re willing to invest in a guest post service, especially for newer sites with limited capital.
There are many blogger outreach services available that can produce a guest post link to your site without breaking the bank.
Remember to do your research so you can partner with a reliable guest post-outreach service.
Measuring the ROI on Guest Posting Services
You’d want to maximize the ROI of the guest post packages provided by these services, especially if they can improve or damage your site’s identity.
They should focus on strategies that can help get your content to the right people.
Work with services that understand your niche and can monitor the impact of what they put out.
Some of the offers guest post services can have are designed to help you choose relevant publishers with content related to your own website.
This will ensure that your content ends up on relevant blogs that will help increase backlink returns to you.
Effective Usage of Guest Posting Services
To effectively use a guest post service, you’d need to know if you can work with them.
Now that you understand the costs of working with a guest posting service, you’ll need to properly evaluate the guest posts they provide and how they can help your website.
Before you buy guest posts, you’ll need to communicate clearly with your service and know the following:
- Ask for a link inventory. This allows you to evaluate the links before moving forward with your orders. If they provide an inventory of sites for your link and content, you can verify if they are relevant to your website. You can use tools like SEMrush or Ahrefs to see if they have links, social endorsements, a decent domain rating, and glowing endorsements. If the site doesn’t have any metrics, you can inform your vendor that you want a more popular site with great content, links, and more. If not, you can try to get your money back.
- Ask for samples. These must be the content they wrote and the links they’ve secured to help you evaluate their quality. Check the content reads and verify that the links were useful to end users.
- Ask for how many revisions they provide. Vendors usually provide up to two revisions and can provide another site or new content if you’re unsatisfied.
- Ask how they’ll construct your content. Know the sites they will link out to when they write your content, whether within your domain or going out to another. Know their link-building tactics and if they can grow your content. Most importantly, ask if they provide 100% unique content.
Once you have these, you can focus on the actual guest blogging.
Strategy for Effective Guest Post Implementation
There are many ways to improve your guest posts and make them effective, whether by working with a guest posting service provider or writing your own guest posts.
These are a few strategies you can implement to get better results whenever you want to have a new guest post up and running.
- Provide value. Guest posts should offer something new and valuable to their readers. You can add helpful tips, actionable advice, or a new perspective to help them further understand and apply your content in their lives.
- Make it engaging. You’d want content that grabs your reader’s attention and will hold it until the end. Add interesting anecdotes, use compelling headlines, and ask thought-provoking questions that will keep your readers engaged while they read.
- Be authentic. This is how you establish trust with your readers. Add personal experiences and show your personality through your content.
- Know your audience. Take time to know your audience, from the kind of content they consume to what matters to them. This will help you create a more engaging post.
- Proofread. Check for typos, grammatical errors, and unclear sentences that can distract your readers from your content and undermine your credibility.
- Optimize your post. Build links and ensure that they redirect readers to the correct contextual links. Use keywords that can help make it easier for your readers to reach your content. SEO tools can help you create optimized content for Google or ensure you only buy guest posts that will help you rank.
- Call to action. This helps prompt your reader to comment, discuss with fellow readers, and check out your website or product.
Measuring the Success of Guest Posts
These are the ways you can measure the success of different guest posting services and their active link-building strategies’ effectiveness.
- Define your goals. Know what your blogger outreach aims to do. Do you want to promote a product, or do you want to increase your product visibility? Each may have a separate metric to properly assess whether or not you’re successful with your campaign.
- Analyze web traffic. Blogger outreach is commonly used to drive organic traffic to your website. You can use Google Analytics to see the number of visitors, page views, and average time spent on your site once your guest post is up. Check if the referral traffic from the source is effective in increasing the traffic.
- Assess referral links. You can get high-quality backlinks, especially if your post is up on a reputable site. Use tools like Ahrefs or Moz to track the number of referral links your post has generated.
- Track keyword rankings. The higher your keyword rankings, the more visible your content is when you search those relevant keywords on Google. You can use tools like SEMrush or Ahrefs to help you track your keyword positions and how you can further improve them.
- Evaluate conversion rates. Your guest posts should encourage their readers to do something, like sign up for an email, inquiries, and product purchases. You can use Google Analytics to track these conversion rates.
Remember that these results aren’t instant. It can take a while to grow those numbers and become more visible to people online.
Be patient and continue with your link-building efforts to ensure that you make the most of your link-building campaign and the services you hire for them.
If you notice no results even after some time, it might be best to work with other SEO services that can provide better-quality content.
Mistakes to Avoid While Using Guest Posting Services
While guest posting services do everything for you, from guest blogging to link building, it’s essential that you’re still aware of the content you’ll be putting out.
The content will have to go through you before posting.
Check for these common mistakes you might encounter.
- Ignoring Relevancy. Posting on irrelevant sites won’t do much for your website. Sometimes, it can even hurt your rankings. Ensure that your content will only be posted on niche-relevant sites that will add to what you’re already saying.
- Quantity Over Quality. While it’s crucial to build momentum, you should also consider the quality you’ll be putting out. In fact, one high-quality guest post on a relevant site is worth more than a dozen low-quality articles on irrelevant sites.
- Overstuffing Keywords. While keywords are important for SEO content, overstuffing your content with them can do more harm than good. It can lead to poor user experience and penalties. Only focus on one or two primary keywords and a few secondary ones that can naturally fit your blog’s content.
- Ineffective Blogger Outreach and Communication. Guest posts rely on building relationships with different website owners and editors. Bad outreach blogger services can prevent you from getting potential guest posting opportunities that can improve your site’s performance.
- Expecting Immediate Results. SEO takes a while to grow. However, its results are long-term. Be patient and consistent in your efforts to use these kinds of link-building tactics.
If you notice that your guest blogging service tends to make these mistakes, it’s best to work with other guest post services instead.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s discuss the most common questions about guest posting services so you can get the most out of them.
Is Guest Posting Still Effective?
Yes, it’s still effective and a great way of getting your website and business known to the public. There are many factors that help maintain the relevance of guest posting today.
You can earn contextual do-follow links through them while controlling the URL and anchor text you use.
Guest post links are also found on high-domain authority websites. They will boost your SEO efforts and the site’s search engine ranking.
Once you understand the inherent benefits of a guest post, you can better use it to promote your business without spending much money.
How Much Should I Pay for a Guest Post?
The price for a guest post varies for every website. The higher the domain authority, the more you’re likely to spend on content.
Most guest blogging services charge anywhere from $100 to $4,000, depending on metrics like domain authority, organic traffic, and more.
Getting good sites that accept guest posts can take a lot of time and effort. However, when done correctly, they’re one of the greatest link-building tactics that can work for your marketing.
How Do I Use Guest Posting Services Effectively?
A guest post service provides white hat link-building techniques and handles each part of the process for you.
It’s important to do your research and choose a reputable guest post service to get effective articles that help boost your online presence.
Look into factors such as their quality control, scalability, direct access, and price.
It’s also good to go through the content before posting it. While these services can provide outstanding content, it’s still important to fact-check to ensure that the content will help boost your authority and trustworthiness.
Can I Do Guest Posting Myself?
As long as you have a good understanding of the fundamentals of guest posting, then you can do it by yourself.
It’s relatively easy to learn link-building, especially with the different tools available online.
However, since writing guest posts and doing outreach can take a lot of time and effort, hiring a trusted guest posting provider is a good way to keep up with it, especially if you’re aiming for good momentum.
How Do I Measure Success in Guest Posting?
Guest posting can’t be measured by one isolated metric. You’d usually have to look into different metrics and tools to determine its effectiveness.
You can look into the following factors of your blog post.
- On- and Off-Page Engagement. This is the fastest and easiest way to get an idea of how well your content was received. Compare your content’s article engagement numbers with the others within the blog.
- Traffic and Leads. Getting relevant traffic is one of the most important objectives of writing a guest post, especially for newly-launched sites. However, even articles on the highest-profile blogs won’t bring many clicks. Instead, keep an eye out for how traffic is converted into leads.
Brand Mentions. Monitoring your brand mentions for solid guest posts is vital to help ensure that people are talking about your business. This will also help you learn how you can improve your content over time.
Content creation is one of the best ways to get your website known and showing on Google, especially if you cater to a specific niche.
Since manual link-building campaigns can be a challenge when done alone, working with a custom blogger outreach service can make things easier for you.
Reach your target audience faster and form strong relationships with blog owners to grow online with the help of professionals.